Anybody who knows me, knows I have a weakness for handbags. I can’t help it. A handbag can change everything. It can change an outfit, your mood, and your ability to function in everyday life while carrying the most random things (Do I really need to carry a wine bottle opener? The answer is yes. You never know when you are ready to party).
My “collection”, as my husband calls it, features pretty much every style possible. Some are designer and some are not. I have been lucky enough to make just enough money to invest in some designer bags. But I have also found there are a ton of non-designer bags that are just as cute.
The bags I have listed, are all “designer.” So this is a little bit of a pricier post. Let me go ahead and say sorry to your husband’s bank account. 🙂 I chose the six bags I can see myself using not only in 2015, but for quite awhile. Some of these bags I own, some I would love to own, and some I own similar styles. Hope this helps you when you are looking for your new “It” bag.
1. Crossbody: Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha $368 ( I own this one, and I am obsessed!)
2. Clutch: Gigi New York Uber Clutch $170
3. Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff ‘Julian’ Backpack $295
4. Bucket Bag: Gigi New York Jenn Bucket Bag $350
5. Structured Tote: Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote $575
6. Tote: Kate Spade Cedar Street Medium Harmony $298
Written while drinking a blackberry mimosa.